High school counselor Heidi Cosgrove goes over the requirements for PSEO (Post-Secondary Education Options) March 5. Sophomores who are considering enrolling in PSEO can sign up for informational meetings with the counselors.
PSEO puzzles plague Park
Ryan Steinberg, Staffer • March 14, 2024

With class registration happening, students have to think about their plan for the next school year. While students have many tough choices to make, one...

Junior Raade Gears works on an IB Biology formative assignment March 1. These assignments arent counted for points, theyre optional for students.
Learn, memorize, forget
Lucas Tangelson, Staffer • March 10, 2024

Junior year is infamous as being the most challenging for students. Students may also tackle Advanced Placement (AP) and International Baccalaureate (IB)...

Newly enrolled junior Adam Kamel gets off the bus ready to start his day March 5. Park gives newly enrolled students free transportation to get to and from school every day.
Calls to end 1988
Jaiden Leary, Staffer • March 10, 2024

Open enrollment at Park has surfaced as a contentious issue. Some parents are calling for a close to open enrollment for the entire district, while some...

Polls

Do you like what they're building in the courtyard?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Upcoming Games
Recent Results
Graphic by Miles Johnson
Removal of TikTok displays incompetence
Serena Bovee, Copy Editor
PCP: Spring break length
PCP: Spring break length
Sophomore Jacob Natzel watches the first round of March Madness in class March 21. Watching college basketball during school is very popular this time of year.
Do the ends justify the Madness
Ryan Steinberg, Staffer
View All
Behind the Scenes of Newsies
Ena Mekic March 26, 2024
Bread 101
Alex Hoag March 26, 2024
Echo staffers try & review Crumbl Cookies
Miles Johnson, Roberto Alvarez, and Paxon Myers March 9, 2024
Co-stars Declan Gaines (Jack) and Coco Gruen (Katherine) perform an emotional scene. This is a major moment in the pairs relationship, as they reveal their true feelings.
‘Newsies’ is sensational in first showing
Nicholas Garrett and Kalsang Wangmo March 24, 2024
Sophomore Tess Machalek visits a therapy dog March 19. The therapy dogs work to help students navigate their stressful lifestyles.
Ruff days fade away
Gabby Fadden, Staffer • March 24, 2024
Junior Charlie Rostal watches a close matchup between Northwestern and Florida Atlantic March 22. Many of these March Madness games will be the center of students attention throughout the tournament.
What's all the madness about?
Ryan Steinberg, Staffer • March 22, 2024
Senior Evie Schmitz drives towards the basket Feb. 6. Schmitz manages to score a total of 40 points, contributing to a 90-81 win against Waconia.
Meet the Athlete: Evie Schmitz
Madeline Anklam, Staffer • February 9, 2024

How long have you been playing basketball? I’ve been playing since third grade. My brother and I played a lot growing up, that’s what really got me into it. He’d always...

Sophomore Owen Anklam scans the ice for the puck. Park fell to Benilde 1-4 Jan. 9.
Meet the Athlete: Owen Anklam
Ryan Moran January 14, 2024

When did you start playing hockey? I started playing hockey when I was probably two or three years old with my dad and brother, at Nelson Park by Peter Hobart. We just...

View All
Julie Schilz | SLP Teacher Origins
Will Carpenter March 9, 2024

Kayla Ross | SLP Teacher Origins
Owen McColgan February 29, 2024

Tina Begin | SLP Teacher Origins
Emma Egan February 22, 2024

Which Lana Del Ray album are you?
Miles Johnson March 7, 2024

Which Bad Bunny song are you?
Caedon Exsted, Paxon Myers, and Finn Berry March 7, 2024

Which Avenger are you?
Maya Nieves and Alan Gardner March 7, 2024