School cancelled due to severe weather

According to a phone blast sent out March 4, all St. Louis Park public schools will be closed due to severe winter weather March 5.

“All schools will be closed and all programs, activities and events will be cancelled. Staff should not report to work.”

Surrounding districts including Minneapolis, Edina, Richfield and Wayzata Public Schools, as well as Benilde St. Margaret’s have also cancelled school for March 5.

For more information, visit the St. Louis Park Public Schools website.

Annabella Strathman, Editor-in-Chief
“‘Pictured above is me, Annabella Strathman, one of your editors-in-chief. I spend my time spaced between being in bed, at home, in the pub, and in the halls at school. So there’s a really high chance you’ll see me around, cause you see a LOT of people during passing time. Look, if you wanna say...
Atticus Raasch, Managing Editor
Hey guys it’s Atti and I’ll be one of the managing editors for this year. Some people refer to me as “The Chrysanthemum” but most people aren’t quite there with me yet. My marvel rating is currently 253,294 (and counting) but that’s ok, I guess it’s not a big deal, whatever. I sometimes eat sour...