Sno Daze keeps tradition

Senior Henry Klaverkamp asks junior Hannah McDonell to the Sno Daze dance Feb. 9

Events, dance similar to years past

While Park transforms into Hogwarts for Sno Daze, Student Council representative junior Isabel Gonzalez said she promises students can still expect to enjoy the traditional events and dress codes.
“We try to get students to participate in the (Sno Daze) activities to give them something to look forward to during this long part of the school year,” Gonzalez said.
Sno Daze week consists of various activities, all designed to involve many students, according to Gonzalez.
Junior Alex Palmatier said he’s excited to view the battle of the bands Feb. 7.
“It’s fun to see all the different kinds of music in the school, and the different skill levels (the bands) are at,” Palmatier said.
In addition to the activities, students are encouraged by Student Council to participate in dress codes to promote class spirit.
The week concludes with the Sno Daze dance held from 8-11 p.m. Feb. 9 at the Bayview Event Center in Excelsior, Minn.
Student Council adviser Kris Erickson  said she hopes the turnout for Sno Daze will be large.
“The attendance at Homecoming was over 700. We hope we can have that many or more buy tickets for Sno Daze,” Erickson said.