New referendum approved in election

$100.9 million public school fund granted

Park+residents+voted+at+various+locations+around+Park%2C+including+the+High+School+on+Nov.+7.+Tuesday%27s+voting+will+elect+the+new+city+council+and+school+board+members+as+well+as+decide+the+status+of+the+referendum.+
Park residents voted at various locations around Park, including the High School on Nov. 7. Tuesday's voting will elect the new city council and school board members as well as decide the status of the referendum.

Grace Farley

Grace Farley

Atticus Raasch

According to the Office of the Secretary of State, both the new and old referendums passed by a large margin following the Nov. 7 voting day.

With 19 of 19 precincts reporting in, the current numbers show the existing referendum was renewed with 6609 Yes to 1166 No votes, according to the Office of the Secretary of State.

The new bond referendum which would grant $100.9 million to new district renovations, passed with 6343 Yes to 1455 No votes.

Echo will be continuing to cover all aspects of the Nov. 7 election in the following days.

Atticus Raasch, Managing Editor

Hey guys it’s Atti and I’ll be one of the managing editors for this year. Some people refer to me as “The Chrysanthemum” but most people aren’t quite there with me yet. My marvel rating is currently 253,294 (and counting) but that’s ok, I guess it’s not a big deal, whatever. I sometimes eat sour patch kids until my mouth hurts, but hey, that’s the game. I also enjoy Deep Woods Hiking.