The Echo

Nicole Sanford
What’s up, guys!! It’s me, Nikki G. I am a senior and the most important Copy Editor in the entire world. My current Swipe Brick Breaker score is 207, so you could say I’m doing pretty well in life. I spend 80% of my time wrapped in a blanket. The other 20% is spent listening to Hamilton and cuddling with my BFF Hannah Leff.

Nicole Sanford, Copy Editor

May 29, 2018
Junior gets hit in the head with golf ball, causes concussion (Story)
May 11, 2018
Girls’ golf perseveres through tough match (Story)
May 09, 2018
Sophomore multi-sport athlete works to improve golf skills (Story)
Apr 30, 2018
Senior commits to run collegiate track (Story)
Apr 27, 2018
Lewis Brown gains leadership skills at space camp (Story)
Apr 22, 2018
Girls’ Golf Quiz (Story)
Apr 15, 2018
Girls’ golf combats weather (Story)
Apr 08, 2018
Girls’ golf holds parent meeting (Story)
Apr 06, 2018
IB Diploma candidates to hold dodgeball tournament (Story)
Mar 25, 2018
New Voices of Minnesota supporters gather at Capitol (Story)
Mar 17, 2018
Senior to begin final year of golf (Story)
Mar 15, 2018
Accident on Highway 7 sparks road safety conversation (Story)
Mar 11, 2018
Girls’ golf to begin (Story)
Feb 13, 2018
End of season girls’ hockey quiz (Story)
Feb 09, 2018
City Council adopts Climate Action Plan (Story)
Feb 09, 2018
Girls’ hockey to play Cretin-Derham Hall (Story)
Feb 02, 2018
Chick-fil-A opens in Knollwood (Story)
Jan 17, 2018
Senior begins internship through STEP-UP (Story)
Jan 12, 2018
Girls’ hockey beats Benilde (Story)
Jan 07, 2018
Girls’ hockey loses to Edina (Story)
Jan 03, 2018
Girls’ hockey loses to Minnetonka (Story)
Dec 22, 2017
Opioid crisis persists (Story)
Dec 06, 2017
Flavored tobacco ban passes (Story)
Nov 30, 2017
Girls’ hockey defeats Rogers Royals (Story)
Nov 14, 2017
‘Big Fish’ concludes opening weekend (Story)
Nov 09, 2017
Broadcast 11.8.17 (Story)
Oct 26, 2017
Winter sports to recruit new players (Story)
Oct 18, 2017
Senior gives back to community (Story)
Oct 11, 2017
Students Organizing Against Racism begins year (Story)
Oct 03, 2017
Park makes America’s Most Challenging High Schools list (Story)
Sep 28, 2017
Birdfeeder chooses new managers (Story)
Sep 20, 2017
‘Big Fish’ to dive into plot depth (Story)
May 24, 2017
Seniors choose gap year options (Story)
May 22, 2017
Senior commits to play Division I hockey (Story)
May 20, 2017
Junior reflects on 36 Arts’ slow year (Story)
May 13, 2017
GSA members to barbecue and bond (Story)
May 01, 2017
District, GSA clash over Inclusion Policy (Story)
Apr 21, 2017
Dungeons and Dragons roars through first year (Story)
Apr 17, 2017
Senior enjoys leadership role in club (Story)
Mar 29, 2017
‘Wicked’ to return to Orpheum (Story)
Mar 22, 2017
36 Arts revises agenda (Story)
Mar 16, 2017
Chick-fil-A applies to open at Knollwood Mall, creates controversy (Story)
Mar 15, 2017
ACE prepares for state-wide competition (Story)
Mar 02, 2017
Media Specialist Ellen George discusses her role at Park (Story)
Mar 01, 2017
Potential referendum progresses (Media)
Feb 23, 2017
New Sno Daze theme brings variety (Story)
Feb 14, 2017
Highway 169 construction to continue (Story)
Feb 09, 2017
Book club encourages members to join (Story)
Feb 04, 2017
Musicians advance to All-State Jazz Band (Story)
Feb 04, 2017
Protesters march for a social justice (Story)
Feb 02, 2017
‘Anatomy of Grey’ advances to sections (Story)
Jan 20, 2017
Teachers recognized for use of technology (Story)
Jan 16, 2017
Senior honors grandmother (Story)
Jan 12, 2017
Science Olympiad captain enjoys leading club (Story)
Dec 19, 2016
Orchestra prepares for first concert (Story)
Dec 11, 2016
Art teacher shares passion (Story)
Dec 09, 2016
Science Olympiad looks ahead to competition (Story)
Dec 01, 2016
Winter car essentials (Story)
Nov 28, 2016
Orchestra attends workshop at Augsburg College (Story)
Nov 11, 2016
Fall sports select new captains (Story)
Nov 08, 2016
Junior sells bracelets (Story)
Oct 27, 2016
Aspiring medical students hear from expert (Story)
Oct 13, 2016
Sophomore advances in art of Kendama (Story)
Sep 29, 2016
Meet the Robotics adviser (Story)
Sep 20, 2016
Police chief anticipates retirement (Story)
Sep 14, 2016
Medical club talks about goals for the year (Story)
Sep 08, 2016
Robotics looks to grow program (Story)
May 24, 2016
Meyers reflects on year (Media)
May 10, 2016
State testing opt outs increase (Story)
The student news site of St. Louis Park High School
Nicole Sanford